Quote of the Day

'You can' t say a woman's life is

more valuable than a man's life'

– Wilma Vaught, Ret. USAF brigadier general

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Get your forgiveness here

Pope Francis is allowing 'condemned Catholic murderers' to be forgiven Dec. 8 until Nov. 26 during Jubilee (Holy Year), which has mercy as its theme this year.
                                                                                                                                                          
It was a surprise to me – as I know how abortion is basically outlawed by the Catholic Church. Aaah, the church of hypocrites!  ‘Abortion is a HUGE sin, but it will be okayed this year ONLY.”

In this action, priests have discretion to allow women (who have borne the secret of abortion) and who have repented with a "contrite heart," according to Reuters news, to be forgiven - no questions asked. 

Remember it is at the discretion of male priests, who been heartless to the decision for so many years.

I am not Catholic, but I know a hell of lot of non-practicing Catholics who left because the Church did not evolve with societies' needs. I can bet now, all over the world, Catholics are split between anger and relief.

Catholics believe abortions are a grave sin that results in automatic excommunication.

In his action Tuesday, the Pope had mercy on “so many women who bear in their heart the scar of (the) agonizing and painful decision,” to have an abortion, according to Reuters. Pope Francis did not mention those who provide abortions.

This is an unprecedented action, as he is the first pope, in 1,300 years, who addresses taboo tolerance, including gay rights. Francis is rockin’ and rollin’ the Catholic doctrines.

I say: Man! About friggin’ time and why there are no consequences for MEN who get women pregnant in the first place, God’s sake?

Generations of women had to lie to their religion to be accepted! What is wrong with this picture?

I believe there is a lot of lying in organized religions, and that's why I opted out  nearly 30 years ago to find what works of me.

I am glad I am a practicing Holy Roller, Metaphysical, with Chakra specialties, Earth, energy, spirits and Guardians follower, with aspects of Buddist, Native American, Wiccan, Hindu, Feng Shui, and many other religions’ beliefs. My Dad would think I was whacked-out, if he only knew.